MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION
Manufacturing and delivering life – changing products is a significant part of what we do.
We want to be the most trusted and competitive supplier of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, biologics, animal health products and consumer healthcare products to the world's patients and customers, enabling Merck's growth. Our global supply strategy is designed to make sure that we are operating a lean and efficient network while ensuring compliance with rigorous quality, safety and environmental standards. And we're investing heavily in vaccine and biologics production – the future for our industry.
Within our manufacturing division, you will find team players who:
- have outstanding analytical ability and communication skills.
- are ethical people who care deeply about the safety and health of others.
- excel in the fields of biology and chemistry and other related science fields, as well as chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- practice inclusion to make sure all voices are heard equally.
- understand that we are an integrated, interdependent network.
- seek to delight our customers.
Merck Manufacturing Division (MMD) opportunities exist in many areas:
- Manufacturing: Pharmaceutical Technology, Process Engineering, Validation, Packaging Development, Technology Transfer
- Quality: Compliance, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Method Validation, Stability, Audits
- Operations: Facilities Engineering, Maintenance, Automation, Manufacturing, Packaging, Health, Safety & Environment
- Supply Chain Management: Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing and Distribution
- Plant Management Support: Training, Plant Optimization, Information Technology